Come celebrate year round with the BUYSEASONS family! There is always room for more people to join the party in our brand new 470,000 sq. ft state of the art facility in New Berlin, WI. Created in 1999 as an Internet Specialty Retailer, we are a company built on being whoever you want to be, as our flagship brand, BUYCOSTUMES.COM, is the leading online retailer of costumes and accessories.
BUYSEASONS, Inc., the leading internet retailer of costumes and party supplies, is looking to hire qualified Home Based Customer Service Representatives to work seasonally during throughout the year. We want your help to provide a world class experience to the customers of ProFlowers. The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for delivery and execution of exemplary customer service. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced company with seasonal employment opportunities during Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas holidays.
• Providing a positive and proactive customer service experience
• Receiving and initiating telephone calls regarding sales of goods, customer service and product inquiries
• Reviewing, analyzing and processing orders, returns and credits
• Preparing and responding to correspondence in a timely and professional manner
• Acting as a liaison between customer and all internal departments
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills; must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information; develop alternative solutions; uses reason when dealing with emotional situations
• Strong technical skills required, specifically the ability to understand and correct issues with computer and internet connection that impact the ability to handle calls or successfully utilized BuySeasons systems.
• Accurate, reliable and cooperative behaviors
• Customer service or sales experience preferred
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• Professional and efficient skills on telephone and in all interactions
• Successfully completed our on-line assessment.
Multiple shifts are available for the season. Hours for the positions run from 8:00am – 4:30pm through 11:00am – 7:30pm.
Click the link below to apply online:
Position: Customer Service Manager / Director
The Customer Service Manager is primarily responsible for delivery and execution of exemplary customer service to BUYSEASONS, Inc.’s customers. Through oversight and clear direction, the manager's organization is responsible for the execution of service levels that meet or exceed company standards and that embrace operational excellence. Key
• Lead and develop frontline and supervisory staff
• Drive the customer experience through excellence in service and responsiveness.
• Set and achieve Customer Service department goals and results by using best practice leadership and management principles, and ensuring adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
• Ensures integrity of the order management system, processes, and reporting • Promotes and maintains effective cross-functional communication to provide timely resolution of customer orders and delivery problems, and to ensure system operating integrity.
• Responsible for planning required staffing and assisting in the developing of the customer service operating budgets.
• Assists in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the needs of the growing business.
• Monitors and controls operating expenses.
• Provides/monitors motivational programs and incentive programs to ensure effectiveness in sales generation and customer service throughout the call center
• Monitors work environment issues impacting the performance and/or moral of Call Center Staff
• Define, lead, and develop a comprehensive staffing strategy including premise based, “at home” agents, and strategic offshore outsourcing partner(s)
• Works across the organization to define and advise on business trends and issues encounters by the end-customer as represented by the customer service team
• Partner with organizational pyramid heads to define future service success as well as missed market opportunities
• Other duties and projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 10+ years of experience in customer service, including a minimum of 3+ years of customer service management experience in a progressive, innovative environment. Experience overseeing multi-channel customer service; calls, chat, email, social media and back office is highly desirable.
• Must have strong business and financial acumen to manage budget goals
• Strong analytical skills
• Must have proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers.
• Demonstrated team leadership including coaching and mentoring experience. Previous experience leading a team of 150+ is desirable.
• Excellent problem solving and written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience recruiting and staffing in a seasonal business is a plus.
• A strong desire to continually improve processes while maintaining customer flexibility.
• Must be organized, detail oriented and a strategic thinker.
• Experience in managing employees (including work at home and offshore) with setting goals and objectives.
Click the link below to apply:
The Product Testing and Logistics Compliance Coordinator has day-to-day operations responsibility for supporting all import/export activities, and ensuring product compliance with applicable rules and regulations. This position plays a key role in ensuring all international shipments (imports and exports) are executed in the most effective manner from a cost and liability standpoint.
Position: Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for the continued success of BuySeasons Direct by developing key partnerships and alliances with existing and new accounts, including setting strategic plans to achieve financial goals and managing the overall account relationship.
• Build business partnerships and develop key customer relationships to maximize account profitability and identify growth opportunities
• Manage accounts to meet strategic sales goals and drive profitable sales growth
• Recommend products, accessories, and marketing strategies that encourage accounts to maximize sales of BUYSEASONS products
• Lead annual product assortment initiatives with each key account. Developing the most effective, profitable product assortment and partnering with the merchandising team to insure product availability
• Lead the business development process. Identify potential key accounts, make sales calls do develop relationships, communicate the value of a BuySeasons Direct partnership and negotiate contract terms
• Play the central role in identifying and onboarding new high value accounts, working closely with the IT team to bring new accounts online as quickly/profitably as possible
• Work closely with the merchandising team to set/adjust pricing for the wholesale/drop ship program, developing pricing strategies that meet margin targets while driving topline revenue
• Partner with key accounts and merchandising to accelerate the sell through of discontinued/clearance merchandise
• Respond to internal and external customer concerns, determine corrective actions and follow up to insure customers are satisfied. Lead the effort to provide industry best customer satisfaction for all accounts
• Monitor trends and identify opportunities to drive increased revenue and/or higher margins across the BuySeasons Direct business, developing and implementing strategies to take advantage of opportunities
• Strategize with management to determine overall channel direction and initiatives. Lead Account Coordinators and other team members to develop and execute action plans
• Serve as a resource to other members of the BuySeasons Direct team, providing expertise and guidance
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years’ experience in business to business sales and/or account management required
• Excellent interpersonal, selling, and negotiation skills – ability to build and sustain relationships
• A command of business analytics
• Energetic self-starter, strong attention to detail and highly organized
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work in a team or independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to travel as required
Click the link to apply online:
The Merchant is the business category owner and leader of the product and selling teams. The merchant is responsible for product assortment, sourcing, pricing, and creating and telling the merchandising stories through marketing channels leading and driving demand, net sales, margin$, market contribution and GMROI. The merchant is the leader of the product team – including merchant, buyer, designer/product development, inventory manager/analyst, vendors, and supply chain teams. The merchant is also the leader and driver of the selling team – including merchant, marketing and creative/ux. This key contributor knows current market trends and influencers; customer needs, competition, and focuses on growth opportunities. The merchant works closely with buyer and teams to achieve financial and strategic goals.
• Creating and building a highly sought-after, trend and brand right curated product assortment.
• Build assortments around demand, market trends, customer needs, and line structure, ie: opp, core, fancy, ultimate.
• Drive sales, margin and contribute to driving traffic, increasing aov and conversion.
• Planning, analyzing and understanding product performance focusing on what’s working and what’s not working. Capitalize on what is working. Determine course of actions for what is not working, ie: re-shoot, additional visibility, pricing change, competitive landscape or just poor performing product. Create action plans and implement. Follow-up with review of performance. Continue evaluation and establishing courses of action improving product assortment and increasing sales and profits.
• Lead efforts and partner closely with inventory to determine forecasts, providing the product story, positioning, competitive view, market strength, pricing, and featured products plan. Review, and help reconcile forecasts to tops-down plans to ensure the meeting of company goals. If short, review product assortments and forecasts, making changes to meet plans.
• Responsible for establishing and partnering with sourcing vendors to design, select, plan, produce and deliver high quality and compliant product, at the right price, on time.
• Create and adhere to the product timeline and events calendars, ensuring timely action plans and execution of initiatives to meet deadlines and goals.
• Review regularly the product inventory positions and determine best course of strategy with inventory partner, to chase potential lost sales and reduce potential overstocks. Quarterly, conduct full review of sku performance to determine disposition of poor performers, and identify opportunities for growth.
• Work closely to communicate product decisions and action plans with teams, including liquidation manager and inventory team.
• While building assortments, create product selling stories, highlighting customer benefits, competitive differentiation, value statements, and strong selling points. Determine product positioning and purpose in the line structure, and establish pricing to follow structure. Communicate and collaborate with marketing and creative/ux teams to build and sell the merchandising stories.
• Maintain strong communications and partnerships with the product and selling teams as well as management. Develop buyers, merchandising coordinators and teammates where needed to achieve goals.
• Build assortments around customer demand and needs, bring new business and design solutions to the management team to ensure cutting-edge product assortment
• Be open and flexible to the needs of your manager and the business.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Merchandising/Marketing and 10+ Years related experience
• Highly creative, innovative, and merchant understanding of products and customers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Work well as a leader and part of a team, with a range of people
• Strong computer skills, Microsoft office, heavy Excel, Direct Tech, Great Plains
• Able to work under pressure meeting deadlines,
• Highly self-motivated and well organized, and ability to motivate others
• Have a good eye for detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management skills with attention to detail. Possess a can-do attitude and the ability to roll-up the sleeves and make things happen.
• Skilled in sound decision making, problem solving and quick reactions when under pressure.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
Click the link below to apply:
Position: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant performs duties which include management, coordination, research, and a variety of other duties to assist and augment the job of the Executive Team, especially the CEO. The Executive Assistant must exercise good judgment in decision making, be willing to take initiative, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Many tasks will be performed independently.
•Serves as office manager and provides administrative support and coordination for all areas of executive team’s business life as requested, including opening, sorting, and distributing all incoming correspondence including faxes, company e-mail, and parcels in a timely manner to the end recipient. Administering other programs including: business related printing needs, manage conference call service, print catalog archiving, office and DC vending, donation/promotional orders, holiday cards and gifts, cell phone program management (New Berlin and Bothell), Liberty Media Investor Day planning and execution, invoice sortation, distribution, and approval, maintaining company office supplies, handling vendors as needed.
• Relieves the Executive Team, especially the CEO, of routine details, and exercises initiative and independent judgment and decision making in their absence.
• Assists in managing annual budgets, and prepares monthly updates and budget projections.
• Prepares and maintains appointment calendar, schedules appointments, and arranges meetings and all related materials. Answering e-mail, scheduling meetings, answering work phone lines as required.
• Anticipates needs, initiates action, and provides information for the CEO on a regular basis.
• Have a “priority” reciprocal relationship to the Executive Team from the entire organization and business partners for communicating information, needs, and updates.
• Timely creation, update and distribution of reports as required including but not limited to: Manager Meeting report, Weekly Operations Report, and any others as needed.
• Preparing expense reports post any business related functions.
• Creating, maintaining, and distributing corporate documents and presentations as required.
• Provide other Executives’ with administrative support as needed and work as part of the overall corporate office support team as required.
• All travel arrangements for team members and other travel arrangements as needed for related companies.
• Project Management
• Performs other duties as assigned
• A Bachelor’s degree or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in an administrative support position with 1-2 years supporting an executive.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
• Project management skills
Click the link below to apply:
Position: Operations Manager
The Operations Manager manages the overall performance of shift(s) in one or more departments by exercising independent discretion and judgment in the execution of business strategies and providing leadership & direction to the team. This position manages Supervisor positions and reports to the Director; may require working any department and/or shift.
• Demonstrates business leadership throughout the organization by using independent discretion to create and achieve short and long-term strategic and tactical plans for the Distribution Center guided by broad policies, objectives and standards.
• Owns & develops plans for promoting team collaboration and accountability for meeting performance objectives, while building, motivating and leading cross-functional teams across the organization to achieve the objectives of the company.
• Uses independent judgment to build & promote free flow of information and communication throughout the organization that will encourage change while maintaining operative effectiveness & success.
• Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal/external levels & uses these techniques to decide the appropriate approach while interacting with others at different levels and venues. Drives employee engagement through floor presence.
• Ensures that direct reports have the support needed to effectively manage their departments and direct reports.
• Manages & motivates assigned direct reports & facility personnel to accomplish established goals.
• Contributes to policy/program development through consistent administration and execution of policies/guidelines that directly affect work activities.
• Establishes, plans, and implements the necessary employee engagement programs required to foster a culture of teamwork and continuous performances improvement, which impacts all aspects of functional and business results.
• Responsible for developing short term and long term operational plans and creating tracking strategies.
• Sets direction for the facility while anticipating operational issues and develops preventative measures by analyzing quantitative, qualitative and trend data and makes decisions based on this data that will positively impact productivity.
• Uses independent judgment to ensure departments stay within financial budget.
• Manages relationships with business partners throughout network (to include supervisors, other Operations Managers, Directors, in all departments) to integrate and align efforts across the DCs and functions.
• Listens actively and encourages an open expression of ideas and opinions which leads to an overall consensus using diversity of opinion when making decisions. Must be able to communicate effectively and respond to the needs and questions of direct reports and business partners in a timely manner. Must effectively partner with their Operational Leadership and/or Support functions on related issues, concerns and initiatives.
• Work with the Safety Manager to ensure a safe work environment for the employee’s and to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
• Help define and implement WMS. Understanding of Red Prairie preferred.
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 5 – 7 years supervisory experience, preferably in a distribution center.
• Knowledge of distribution operating systems, WMS.
• Strong leadership and motivational skills, with the ability to manage for results.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to analyze and lead action plans to resolve issues.
• Ability to manage employee conflict and successful resolution.
• Ability to assess talent and build development plans.
• Demonstrated ability to coach and develop team members.
• Strong analytical skills, including ability to review data/processes & independently determine/implement solutions.
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task.
• Ability to proactively plan and organize work to accomplish goals.
• Strong time management skills.
• Knowledge and experience using various computer systems, to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
• Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, reach, grasp, bend and stack cartons up to 50lbs as needed.
Click the link below to apply:
Position: DC Industrial Engineer
The DC Industrial Engineer will be responsible for directing the engineered standards programs within the distribution center. The successful candidate will manage capital projects and conduct other initiatives as directed by the distribution center leadership team. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate capital projects and standards programs with the DC management team
• Maintain and administer the Labor Management System (LMS)
• Maintain complete standards and methods documentation, perform all scheduled audits and perform necessary maintenance on DC standards to assure continued accuracy
• Improve work methods (Reducing steps, travel, non-value added time, and waste, deploying best practices, work simplification, staff planning, balancing, and identification/removal of barriers to productivity)
• Optimize material flow (Travel reduction, process balancing, optimizing storage utilization and put-away logic, and efficient slotting)
• Provide Operations team with necessary support and guidance for improving utilization of our resources (Direct and Indirect Labor, equipment, space, etc.)
• Provide technical support for material handling system improvement (configuration, improved capacity, efficiency)
• Monitor and maintain an a deep understanding of variables impacting key performance metrics, contributing input and support to team in achieving targets
• Provide guidance and support for cost reduction projects
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Director
• Participate in the Safety Program process
• Provide work direction,leadership, and training to other employees as needed
• BSIE or equivalent engineering degree
• Labor management system and standards development experience
• Experience with WMS/LMS software and warehouse automation technology
• Capital expenditure justification and working knowledge of engineering economics
• History of successful project management experience
• Minimum 2 years in a distribution environment desired
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with MS Excel, Word,Access, Power Point and Project
• Lean/Six-Sigma, Kaisen knowledge a plus
• Available to occasionally work different shifts during peak season when the DC shifts to a temporary 24x7 work environment.
Click the link below to apply:
Position: Safety & Training Coordinator
The Safety and Health Training Coordinator is a Full Time position that will be responsible for helping develop the Safety Culture at Buyseasons. This position will assist the Safety Manager with day to day functions that include safety programs, procedures and training, as well as being a champion in helping to spread the importance of safety throughout the entire organization.
• Work closely with Safety Manager and other department personnel to support health, safety, training and security efforts
• Develop programs and procedures to drive successful implementation of best practices related to EHS. Direct all safety, health, and environmental activities as required by OSHA and EPA and DNR. Assists Safety Manager in the coordination of safety programs, procedures, and training in accordance with OSHA standards (such as blood borne pathogens, first aid, hearing protection, emergency action plans, lock out tag out, etc.)
• Provide leadership and coordination regarding employee involvement and hazard recognition, reporting and control
• Lead site safety and health training and hazard analyses
• Participate in coordination OSHA regulatory programs
• Coordinate incident case management, OSHA recordkeeping, and Industrial Hygiene campaigns
• Ensure all safety and health metrics and reports are completed and communicated in a timely manner
• Lead learning teams on safety and health related issues which provide robust solutions for continued improvement
• Deliver compliance solutions through internal and external resources
• Promotes a culture of safety, and develops and maintains positive working relationships with employees
• Bachelor's Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience (preferably in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene, or other related scientific discipline)
• Six (6) months to one (1) year experience in a warehouse environment. Safety related position preferred.
• Ability to create positive relationships with employees and management. Exceptional oral/written communication skills, participatory “team management” leadership style.
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team capacity
• Reads and comprehends verbal and written instructions. Ability to effectively present information to employees within the company. Capably responds to inquiries or complaints regarding specific area.
• Completed or ability to complete OSHA 30-hour course and/or OSHA 501 Trainer Certification
• Outstanding written and verbal communication, organization, documentation, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to design and deliver EHS presentations to all personnel
• Ability to interface with associates, maintenance and corporate personnel
• Basic familiarity with regulatory standards: EPA, DOT, and OSHA
• Basic computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
Position: Security Analyst
This position’s primary focus will be managing and supporting all aspects of network security and the ideal candidate would assist in picking up network administrator responsibilities. Day to day activities include evaluating network architecture, hardware and software configurations, assisting technology infrastructure engineers and software developers in creating secure systems and design decisions, and active monitoring of external and internal security threats.
Core responsibilities include but not limited to:
Using security testing tools...
• Penetration testing
• Vulnerability testing/assessment
• See preferred software experience below
Monitoring network usage...
• Analyzing traffic, detecting and preventing malicious attempts to gain access
• Verifying file-access and changes
• Monitoring and optimizing Wi-Fi
(Detection of rogue AP’s and General connectivity)
• Virus removal
• Managing updates and patch levels (WSUS)
• Developing WAN and LAN systems
• Maintaining known good configurations
• Preventing configuration drift
• Verifying surface area
• Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university is preferred
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in information technology with at least 2 years specialized in information security
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and listening skills
• Ability to design and implement VLANs, NAT, VPN and WAN routing solutions
• Understanding and execution of network security best practices for both internal and internet presence
• Read and write PowerShell efficiently
• Firewall / routing including Intrusion Detection and Prevention
• Cisco IOS
Basic skills in Python, Ruby and Perl
TripWire LEM and Enterprise
AeroHive – HiveManager
Metasploit / Nexpose
Backtrack or Kali experience
F5 BigIP Traffic Management
Cisco UCS / NXOS network configuration
VMWare network configuration
Click the link below to apply online:
Position: Internship - Inventory & Planning
Reporting to the Director of Inventory Management with direction from the corresponding Divisional Inventory Manager. This position will support the daily tasks required for inventory planning and procurement within the department. This role will require the ability to work with vendors and with other departments within the company. A strong communications competency is important along with good analytical skills and an interest to learn more about Materials Management and Supply Chain within a Retail environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Update and communicate all trend reporting as required
• Assist in the development and execute a ASN program with our vendors
• Assist with product availability communications and expediting as needed
• Assist with date management and data integrity for product availability
• Identify and develop solutions for any process issues identified
• Be proactive on issue identification and quickly develop solutions
• Assist in the development of new processes as a new planning system is implemented
• Participate in or lead any ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Major area of study within the Purchasing, Materials Management, or Supply Chain Management fields
• Strong analytical/decision making skills
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
• Must have good organizational skills with attention to detail
• Must have had experience using the Microsoft tool set including Excel and Word
• Ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Position: Senior Contract Manager
BuySeasons: Begun in 1999, BuySeasons is the largest online retailer and supplier of costumes, accessories, seasonal décor, and party supplies in the world. BuySeasons includes a number of online retail brands, including BuyCostumes.com, CelebrateExpress.com, and BirthdayExpress.com. BuySeasons also operates a private label drop ship program that helps other internet retailers provide access to the wide variety of costumes, party supplies and accessories offered. BuySeasons is based in New Berlin, Wisconsin.
Evite: Headquartered in Los Angeles, Evite is the number one online invitation and social planning service on the internet with over 22 million registered users and over 25,000 invitations sent each hour. Evite provides a selection of free online invitations, through the Evite.com web service, as well as a higher-end paid offering through its Postmark.com brand. Evite was founded and launched in 1998.
BuySeasons and Evite are wholly owned subsidiaries of Liberty Media Corporation (NASDAQ: LINTA).
The Senior Contract Manager will report directly to the General Counsel.
Summary of Responsibilities
The responsibility of the Senior Contract Manager is to prepare and negotiate a variety of corporate agreements. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of contractual terms and conditions. Experience in dealing with highly confidential information and interfacing with multiple levels of management and employees is required.
NOTE: This position is not static and will be revised as the needs of the business and the Legal department evolves.
Supervisory and Financial Scope:
This position does not have responsibility for direct reports. This position is not accountable for a defined operating budget.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the Senior Contract Manager are described below:
• Review, draft, and negotiate commercial, internet and ecommerce related commercial contracts primarily consisting of online advertising insertion orders, consulting services agreements, statements of work, marketing and promotion agreements, drop ship and wholesale agreements, non-disclosure agreements, recruiting agreements and other commercial agreements with support of counsel as needed.
• Interpret and draft contractual language for the agreements listed above incorporating legal and business concepts.
• Maintain a proficient working understanding of the Company’s day-to-day functions and the Company’s products and services.
• Analyze contracts, conduct research and respond to complex questions on provisions of specific agreements.
• Ensure that the Company’s corporate policies and directives are vetted and incorporated into contractual documents.
• Review contracts for acceptable terms and negotiate changes as appropriate.
• Determine whether contract requests which vary from the established standards can be accepted or require additional authorization.
• Direct business colleagues in obtaining any necessary approval(s) for non-standard contractual request made by customer. Monitor the approval(s) from the appropriate subject matter experts and release agreement when all approvals are received.
• Update, maintain and ensure the accuracy of an internal customer information database (contract management system), assist department staff with various contract related projects and handle all administrative aspects of contract processing.
• Monitor contract expirations and pursues contract renewal where appropriate.
• Work closely with team on all revisions to contract templates.
• Serve as primary liaison among various Company departments to ensure timely and accurate completion of contractual documents and field cross-departmental questions.
• Ensure compliance with financial policies (including revenue recognition), evaluate pertinent business and financial requirements and integrate complex negotiation terms leading to the establishment of appropriate terms and conditions.
• Upload all signed agreements to contract management system.
• Special projects as requested.
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.
Required Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five (5) to ten (10) years’ related experience negotiating and drafting commercial contracts; preferably with a technology company.
• Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with attention to detail and sensitivity to confidential matters.
• Team player.
• High energy, creative, self-motivated, and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of and experience drafting contract terms and conditions and ability to perform tasks without appreciable direction.
• Knowledge of software revenue recognition issues desired.
• High proficiency with MS Office Programs.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• A demonstrated ability to analyze, negotiate and communicate clearly on legal and business issues.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with internet and ecommerce concepts such as limitations of liability, indemnification, warranties, etc.
This position may require occasional travel; 15-20%.
Click the link below to apply online:
Position: .Net Engineer
The .Net Engineer is a key team member and is primarily responsible for the development and maintenance of existing line of business applications and tools. In addition, he/she will also be involved in the implementation of new systems and capabilities utilizing current Microsoft based technologies.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications built upon Microsoft technologies.
• Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application issues.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members, management, and other affected parties.
Education/ Professional experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or similar.
• Visual Studio
• Object oriented design and development
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication
• Must be a highly motivated self starter
• Experience working with Team Foundation Server (TFS) preferred
Click the link below to apply online:
Position: Web Designer
This Web Designer is responsible for designing digital marketing materials for e-commerce websites, digital marketing channels, and other marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be both well-versed in design and layout as well as familiar with creating, maintaining and modifying web pages using HTML and CSS. The ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment is a must.
• Design and build out eye-catching landing pages for use in e-commerce sites, while keeping consistent with brand style guides.
• Create banner ads for external digital marketing campaigns, coordinating banner styles across all channels.
• Create HTML email newsletters that display properly within all major email clients.
• Work closely with marketing team to develop and improve marketing campaigns based on performance and feedback.
• Ability to manage design tasks from conception to completion and deliver on-time.
• Knowledge of e-commerce and/or retail advertising design and best practices in the digital space.
• Superior design sense and attention to detail on all creative tasks.
• Fundamental knowledge of HTML & CSS. Must be able to create standards compliant, table-less code as well as work with email quirks.
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign a plus.
• Must be familiar with creating graphics for the web.
• Possess a sense of urgency required to work in a super fast –paced culture with tight deadlines.
Click the link below to apply online:
Position: Seasonal Tech Support
Summary:We are looking ramp up our core Tech Support team to manage technology requests for our 350+ user base and the 2000+ seasonal employees we add to our workforce every fall.
Click the link below to apply online:
Position: Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will report directly to the FP&A Manager of Buyseasons and will work very closely with the Buyseasons Finance and Management Team. The key function of the role will be to track and analyze the performance of Buyseasons with the overarching purpose being to turn the analysis into forward looking actions to drive revenue and profit growth. The successful candidate must have the ability to analyze the key drivers of the Buyseasons business model to support expansion strategies, and other ad hoc projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Financial Analysis and Business Growth
• Consistently analyze current financial data and partner with the FP&A Manager to develop recommendations to the leadership team around potential changes and the expected financial impact of such changes
• Fully understand Buyseasons profit drivers and the interactions between them to drive profitable growth
• Develop and monitor business KPI’s related to Buyseasons profit drivers
• Work with Buyseasons leadership to model the financial implications of new initiatives understanding the investment required and the potential for return on the investment
• Ad Hoc reporting to analyze and support various business issues
Annual Plan and Forecasts
• Responsible for assisting in the preparation of the annual plan for the company in partnership with the FP&A Manager and Controller
• Assist in preparation of revised quarterly forecasts for Buyseasons based on current trends and expected new initiatives
• Analyze and assist with accounting for Buyseasons transactions based on the knowledge of key transactions
• Assist in development of a solid forecast process for Buyseasons and on a monthly (or as needed) basis, prepare and submit such forecasts and provide explanations for variances from plan and prior forecasts
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 5-7 years previous industry or business experience
• CPA Preferred
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and reliability
• Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as an ability to rapidly pick up other computer programs necessary to complete the requirements of the position
• Have a high degree of intellectual curiosity and an ability to dive in and understand the financial levers of the various Buyseasons business channels
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• The ability to work effectively as a team player at times, but also possess the ability to work independently with little supervision from others
• Possess problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to take ownership of projects producing high quality results
• Understand the needs of internal and external customers and provide superior service to them
• Ability to gather appropriate information to identify and recommend process improvement opportunities
• Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results
Position: Seasonal Distribution Center Associates
Make a move to BUYSEASONS, Inc., a leading Internet specialty Etailer that is on the cutting-edge of the Internet revolution. We are a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic, high-powered business driven and a technology oriented firm. If you love the excitement and fun of a fast growing Internet company and you are accomplished with a resourceful “can-do” attitude, we are interested in talking with you.
We are seeking highly motivated DC Outbound Associates who love to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Candidates must have a solid work history with the desire to excel in all areas. The DC Outbound associate will be responsible for a variety of functions including order picking and packing, sortation and shipping, box making, top taping, and wholesale activities.
Sunday availability along with a few days a week is preferred.
• Accurately pick and pack customer orders
• Help with the sortation and shipping of packaged orders
• Make boxes for packaging when needed
• Help tape packages when needed
• Other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor
• 1 to 5 years warehouse experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Good analytical skills
• Must be a team player
• Ability to follow instructions
• Strong verbal communication; must be able to read, write and understand English
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively
• Initiative to work with minimal instruction or direction
• Possess a sense of urgency required to work in a deadline driven environment
Position: Receptionist/ Admin Assistant
The Receptionist/ Admin Assistant is the voice and face of BuySeasons through answering phones and greeting visitors and handles various administrative tasks for the company and the HR department.
• Answer main phone lines and greet visitors, checking them in following PCI regulations
• Order office supplies for all departments, including business cards
• Sort and distribute incoming mail
• Provide administrative support to the HR team
• Secure lunch vendors and maintain lunch vendor calendar during season
• Organize participation in various community outreach events such as parades and walks
• Assist with organizing the company wellness fair
• Assist in the coordination of company employee appreciation events, such as (but not limited to) the manager’s cookout, employee Halloween party and treat days
• Order catered lunches for department meetings upon request
• Post information on company Intranet
• Decorate lobby and cafeteria for holidays
• Other duties as assigned
Education/ Professional experience
• 2 years administrative experience.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time
Current Openings are also posted on MilwaukeeJobs.com